- Annie, Mids, 11/6/2009 13:09
- Victoria, leeds, 11/6/2009 13:08
- CeeDee, Leeds, England, 11/6/2009 13:07
- Ruby, Leeds, 11/6/2009 13:04
- Angela McMurtry, Australia, 11/6/2009 13:01
- Lucy, Bucks England, 11/6/2009 13:58
- Helen, Canterbury, Kent, 11/6/2009 13:55
- carmen, mullumbimby,australia, 11/6/2009 13:52
- GW, UK, 11/6/2009 13:49
- KiKi, A, B, 11/6/2009 13:45
- Lisa, Sydney Australia, 11/6/2009 13:34
- Annika, London, 11/6/2009 13:25
.My husband started going grey when he was 17. He's 41 now, and looks foxy with the silver hair! I think this suits Robbie!!!
- Jane, Brisbane, Australia, 11/6/2009 13:18
.love it, grey or silver thank god he has the guts to be natural
- vivian, spain, 11/6/2009 13:09
.He's still very handsome with or without the grey hair.
- Victoria, Cypress, USA, 11/6/2009 13:07
.It didn't do Philip Scholfield any harm. Loose and glasses and keep smiling. He still sounds good. LOOKS DON'T MATTER.
- uvhater, Cramlington, Northumberland, 11/6/2009 12:50
.CORRRRRR...he still gorgeous with his grey hair ......
- Jane Pursell, Mexborough , England, 11/6/2009 12:46
.Probably genetics more than anything else. He looks good so who cares....
- SD, Ottawa, Canada, 11/6/2009 12:46
.Corrr......he can be as grey as he likes.....in fact he could be bald for all i care, he's wonderfully, delightfully, sexy and hugely hugely talented. Ive missed you Robbie....hurry up and come back to us. Luv ya XXX
- Julie, Essex, UK, 11/6/2009 12:33
.If ever there was a guy that would benefit from being a dad its Rob. Loads of guys are terrified of the thought these days.
- tony, preston, 11/6/2009 12:32
.My fiance is 29 and he has the same colouring as Robbie his is ashen as well there is nothing wrong with it . It happens to everyone. George Clooney has the same hair and he looks lovely.
- polly, Bristol, 11/6/2009 12:31
.He's still a cheeky monkey....love him.
- Kathe S, New Jersey, USA, 11/6/2009 12:29
- sarah, manc, 11/6/2009 12:20
.Delightfully yummy!!! Stay as you are Robbie
- Pat, France, 11/6/2009 12:17
.He looks great, very sexy can't wait for the the new album.
- Julie Winter, Redhill, Surrey, 11/6/2009
.He looks great, I think salt n pepper is really sexy, and looks very stylish....
- esquilant, Dunedin, NZ, 11/6/2009 12:12
.Robbie you look Fab. A man with gray hair looks very distinguished. I don't know about other women out there, but I'd love to chat with this intelligent guy about crop circles, UFO's and life. Love you Robbie xxxx
- Heather, Mumbles, 11/6/2009 12:01
.It's called age! No one can be 21 forever
- L Sherliker, NZ (ex pat), 11/6/2009 12:00
.He is still a very sexy man!! I'm liking the grey hair xxx
- Clare, Herts, 11/6/2009 11:59
.An why shouldn't he show off his grey. It certainly looks better than the 'helmet' of black he has been sporting of late. Eros Rammazzotti is sporting the 'going grey look too'.
- Linda, Expat, Ringsted, Denmark., 11/6/2009 11:57
.HOT!!!! In fact it makes him even sexier because he's not covering it up.
- Sarah, Essex, 11/6/2009 11:57
.I love him, and I liked Rudebox. Can't wait for the new album. He's still gorgeous!
- Suzanne, Pembrokeshire, 11/6/2009 11:52
- Vicky, NZ, 11/6/2009 11:51
.Better going grey early than bald. I think he still looks great.
- Kenan, Newcastle, UK, 11/6/2009 11:36
.He looks fine and he'll still have millions of women screaming for him
- Cam, London, Broken Britain, 11/6/2009
.Love it !
- Lisa, Hitchin, 11/6/2009 11:25
.I love him with grey hair.
- Louise, London, 11/6/2009 11:25
.does the colour of his hair matter? i thought he was famous for his singing abilities!!
- liz, colne, england, 11/6/2009 11:24
.Gorgeous! The touch of grey does his looks absolutely no harm whatsoever!
- Amanda, London. UK, 11/6/2009 11:20
.I like it and I think it does add a bit of maturity to how he looks. I hope he will show the same level of maturity in his behaviour. Looking good, Robbie......looking good!
- ann, bristol, 11/6/2009 11:06
.Silver fox! He looks yum.
- Karen, Dudley, West Midlands, 11/6/2009
.So what if he is going grey, who cares? It is a genetic thing as much as anything and so it makes him look even more enigmatic! Love ya, Rob and have missed ya. I do not care for the colour of your hair - I just want you back "Handsome Man".
- Michele Jones, Essex, 11/6/2009 10:49
.CORRRRRR..I still love him..X
- Nicki Tyler, Broadwater, uk, 11/6/2009 10:46
.His hair can turn blue, I dont care, he stays gorgeous Love him
- Flower, South Africa, Eastern Cape, 11/6/2009 10:44
.I think he looks better with the grey highlights personally.
- Dee S, Essex, UK, 11/6/2009 10:44
.He looks great! A whole new Robbie, which is probably a very good thing, seen as people keep making comments that refer to his (musical) PAST. By the way: Rudebox was NO flop.
- Mary, London, 11/6/2009 10:43
.So he has some grey in his hair, most peopl do after 30, why is it always such a shock for the media nowdays ?
- tony, Aylesbury, 11/6/2009 10:41
.Oooh I like it! He looks sexy. I like men to stay grey, its much sexier than dyeing it (Paul McCartney, take note!)
- Ellie, London, 11/6/2009 10:40
.God he looks LOVELY
- eva, a'dam holland, 11/6/2009 10:36
.It is a fact that stress does not cause greying of the hair...it is hereditary. I think he looks great...always sexy!
- S, London, 11/6/2009 10:33
.He still looks very very good looking. Wish he had joined Take That on their tour!
- Lesley, South Shields, UK, 11/6/2009 10:30
.It's amazing that the media still report Robbies last album Rudebox to be a failure, while conveniently forgetting that it has sold more than the two recent Take That albums combined. Robbie doesn't need Take That!!
- Philip Bunty, Manchester, 11/6/2009 10:27
.Phwoar - he's still gorgeous. Men do get so much better with age.
- Christina, Liverpool, 11/6/2009 10:25
.Don't dye it Robbie, it looks good. Nothing wrong with grey, it looks better than fake shades of brown.
- Mike, Liverpool, 11/6/2009 10:24
.I think he looks even better
- sharon, Australian in Spain, 11/6/2009 10:22
.Good luck Rob! Hope it all goes well!
- James, Knaresborough, 11/6/2009 10:19
.Still looks good to me!!!!
- Angela, Leicester, 11/6/2009 10:13
.Grey Hair or no Grey Hair.....williams you are still hot!
- rcp, herts, 11/6/2009 10:04
.Robbie you can wear anything or simply nothing...
- Szilvi, Budapest, Hungary, 11/6/2009 9:45
.Has everyone forgotten that Robbie was the only one out of all 5 to make it on his own, for 10 years. One bad album in all that time surely isn't so bad (even though I quite like it!!!) Sorry but I still love 'im and always will.....!
- Terri Smith, Brighton, 11/6/2009 9:42
.I dont see what the problem is......he,s aging!!! dont we all. only some of us, not me I hasten to add, cover up the signs....he is human and normal. Leave the bloke alone..
- Trixie, Derbyshire, 11/6/2009 9:41
- Michelle, London, 11/6/2009 9:39
.I have to say that the ageing grey look actually looks good on him, apart from the silly sunglasses - which are too small for his face - he is looking good...
- Debbi, Aberdeen, 11/6/2009 9:32
.Nothing wrong with Robbie he still looks good
- Mazziemo, North, 11/6/2009 9:22
.He is only human for crying out loud !! He's still a handsome fellow (even if those glasses are silly)!
- natalie, france, 11/6/2009 9:13
.Robbie nice to see you back. I hope your new album is back to its best.
- dee, gloucester, 11/6/2009 9:11
.Good for him for not dyeing it.
- pimple, norfolk, 11/6/2009 9:02
Potete lasciare anche voi un commento QUI