Nostro gruppo VENDO/CERCO/SCAMBIO biglietti tour Robbie Williams


NUOVI APPUNTAMENTI 2024 :
09 Giugno : Soccer Aid Stamford Bridge London
04 Luglio : Gran Canaria - Granca Live Fest
06 Luglio : Hyde Park Londra
25 Agosto : Creamfield festival con Lufthaus

giovedì 26 giugno 2008

BIG BIG PICS - ROBBIE WILLIAMS 19 GIUGNO 08

INFORMATION :
.
I'm not the owner of this pics.
They belong to the photographer.
I only bought them bigger and put in my blog dedicated to Robbie because I wanted to share them with all Rob fans and to show Robbie better than ever despite of bad articles about his look.
And I hope he and his family understand this !That's all !
I don’t want to sell or speculate about them because it is not my right.
As some tabloids ask me for the pics, I specificate that the Agency did not allow me to give them to any tabloid. So if you want to take them from here you do this under your responsability.
.
PHILLIP LIM BOUTIQUE Los Angeles
June 19 2008
.
cliccare per ingrandire
click to enlarge








BEI IMAGES

Nessun commento: